sE Electronics sE7 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Matched Stereo Pair) $199 Delivered
sE Electronics sE7 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- Innovative back-electret design delivers detailed, balanced sound and superior transient response
- High-quality condenser capsule delivers balanced, neutral sound
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for excellent transient response
- Versatile cardioid polar pattern, ideal for most studio or onstage applications
- State-of-the-art discrete Class A circuitry with class-leading low self-noise
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dB
- Transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- Switchable 20dB pre-attenuation pad provides extended dynamic range, enables close-miking of loud sources, and prevents preamp overload
- Maximum SPL (0.5% THD): 136/156dB (0/20dB pad)
- Switchable 80Hz, 6dB/octave highpass filter eliminates low-frequency rumble and compensates for proximity effect
- Powering: 48-volt phantom power
- Gold-plated XLR connector for reliable, loss-free signal connection
- All-metal housing for rejection of noise and electrical interference
- High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
Includes mic clip (with thread adapter) and windscreen
HIGH-QUALITY CONDENSER CAPSULE
The sE7’s specialized capsule is designed for natural, balanced sound quality, with an ultra-thin diaphragm for excellent transient response. Its cardioid polar pattern also makes it ideal for most studio or stage applications, delivering great sound for almost any source.
THE QUIETEST PENCIL MIC IN ITS CLASS
With a very short signal path and state of the art electronics, the sE7 is the quietest microphone in its class. The transformerless design ensures pristine sound quality, reproducing instruments with excellent clarity and depth.
SWITCHABLE PRE-ATTENUATION PAD
The switchable -20dB attenuation pad prevents overloading your preamp or mixer and provides extended dynamic range, enabling close-mic techniques for even the loudest sources like brass instruments and snare drums.
SWITCHABLE LOW-CUT FILTER
The integrated 80Hz low-cut filter helps to eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, or to compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with
ALL-METAL HOUSING WITH GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR, PREMIUM FINISH & ACCESSORIES
The sE7’s all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise, and its high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come, and the corrosion-free gold-plated XLR contacts ensure a loss-free, reliable signal connection for years and years and years and...
The sE7 also comes standard with a custom mic clip that will securely attach it to any mic stand via the included thread adapter, plus a windscreen to avoid wind noise.